You, the player, are the last Striver of Dibrom. Your duty, of which you have trained your entire life for, is to defeat the Seven Acolytes and free the kingdom from the heavy yoke of their terror!
Morbid will have players testing their mettle with a wealth of bloodthirsty encounters and rich, absorbing lore. Challenging foes, mini-bosses, and memorable large-scale boss fights with fully orchestrated music are some of the ferocious encounters the player will experience throughout the world of Morbid.
In order to succeed across the hostile world of Mornia, players will have to master the wealth of combat and customisation options available to discover as they progress through the game. Players will be challenged to improve their character and gear through quests, perks, runes, looting and upgrades, so they can defeat the Seven Acolytes and free the kingdom!
Merge Games will be bringing Morbid: The Seven Acolytes to retail larer this year, either as standard retail version or Signature Edition for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
The Signature Edition version will include
- Region free copy of Morbid: The Seven Acolytes.
- Two limited edition enamel pins featuring Blessings runes as found in the game.
- Collector’s art card featuring the developer’s signatures and concept art of Lorn, one of the deadly seven acolytes.
- Original Soundtrack CD.
- Packaged in a sturdy “Sierra” box with outer sleeve featuring alternative colour artwork
- Experience epic, brutal boss encounters and explore a diverse array of environments
- Perk levelling system with multiple ways to build your character
- Deep, immersive lore with NPC’s to meet throughout the world
- Over 25 Unique Melee Weapons, such as Swords, Axes, Maces, Spears, Two-Handers, as well several guns ranging from Pistols, Shotguns and Rifles
- Epic fully orchestrated soundtrack comprised 18 tracks
- Health, Stamina and Sanity management is important as you traverse the world
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes is coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2020.
— to worthplaying.com