Following the events of the previous title, Mina Park finds herself unwittingly drawn into the mysterious shadow world known as “The Coma” where she must fight for survival and a way back home. The player will now be able to journey beyond the Sehwa High School walls and into the surrounding Sehwa district.
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an atmospheric, story-driven survival horror adventure game with a uniquely stylish look that merges with compelling gameplay sure to garner some jump scares. Immerse yourself in the warped Sehwa district as you encounter an engaging cast of characters, solve puzzles, discover revealing clues, and fight for survival against a relentless psycho. The title features vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and Korean manhwa styled comic strips by Minho Kim that combine with a nightmarish story of relentless pursuit by T. L. Riven.
Heroines, forced to confront their worst fears, rarely emerge unscathed. Over the course of the story, Mina will encounter dangerous scenarios from which she could sustain permanent damage. Craft items to anticipate future dangers to avoid injury.
Dark Song is now more fearsome and powerful than ever before. Falling into her grasp could spell instant death. Running and wielding your flashlight makes you an easy target. You must precariously balance the urgency of exploration with your absolute need to survive!
- A Relentless killer: Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Survival Crafting: Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore: Explore the nightmarish district that surrounds Sehwa High and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge: Search for resources and tools to survive deadly encounters and afflictions and to progress into unexplored areas.
- Hide: Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Hand-Illustrated Graphics: Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated graphics and Korean manhwa-style visuals.
Currently available for PC (Steam), Nintendo Switch and PS4, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will launch for Xbox One on September 4, 2020.
— to worthplaying.com